By Brad Green, Shyam Seshadri
Guided via engineers who labored on AngularJS at Google, you’ll stroll throughout the framework’s key positive aspects, after which construct a operating AngularJS app—from structure to checking out, compiling, and debugging. You’ll learn the way AngularJS is helping decrease the complexity of your net app.
* Dive deep into Angular’s construction blocks and find out how they interact
* achieve greatest flexibility by means of keeping apart common sense, information, and presentation tasks with MVC
* gather your complete app within the browser, utilizing client-side templates
* Use AngularJS directives to increase HTML with declarative syntax
* speak with the server and enforce uncomplicated caching with the $http carrier
* Use dependency injection to enhance refactoring, testability, and a number of setting layout
* Get code samples for universal difficulties you face in so much net apps
Read or Download AngularJS PDF
How one can show off a robust new know-how is to illustrate its real-world effects, and that is precisely what this new Cookbook does with Adobe Flex three. large ranging and hugely useful, Flex three Cookbook includes greater than three hundred confirmed recipes for constructing interactive wealthy net functions and internet 2.
Construct quickly, scalable, dynamic, and impressive single-page internet purposes by means of studying Ember. js approximately This BookCreate, try out, and install strong internet applicationsDebug and modularize your venture effectivelyEasily architect recommendations to any unmarried web page net software needsWho This ebook Is ForIf you're a net developer with simple wisdom of Ember.
This speedy advisor teaches you ways to construct scalable APIs utilizing the Node. js platform and ES6 (EcmaScript 2015). constructing structures for the wide variety of units to be had within the smooth international calls for the development of APIs designed to paintings merely with facts in a centralized demeanour, permitting client-side functions to be constructed individually and feature a different interface for the ultimate consumer.
- Interactive Data Visualization: Foundations, Techniques, and Applications (2nd Edition)
- Front-End Web Development The Big Nerd Ranch Guide
- Programming the BeagleBone
- jQuery: Visual QuickStart Guide
Additional info for AngularJS
Length + ' external links' ); Notice that I am now passing the filter() method an anonymous function. This function is called with a context equal to the current element. That means when I use $(this) within the function, I am actually referring to each DOM element in the wrapper set. Within the function, I am checking each element in the wrapper set to see whether the element has a class value (hasClass()) of external. If it does, Boolean true, then keep the element in the set, and if it doesn’t (false), then remove the element from the set.
Of course, this is a contrived example for the purpose of demonstrating traversing methods. , jQuery('li')). The second concept that you need to keep in mind when dealing with the traversing methods is that many of the methods will accept an optional parameter that can be used to filter the selections. Let’s take our chained example again and look at how we could change it so that only the last